Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Keys to Consistency ~~ Exercise; the Non-negotiable -- Your welcome =)

So if anyone thought they had an excuse not to exercise it would be me. I mean after all; I live with chronic pain, arthritis that I have dealt with since a child, have had many surgeries and just generally feel rotten some days. But what I have learned is that the best way to deal with these things, especially chronic pain is to exercise.

It seems weird I know. But when I move and do gentle stretches and exercises it helps my pain. It is all about consistency though. This is something that I now do on a daily basis. I take one day off a week, but even on that day I go through the motions of some of my exercises, especially for my knee, and I stretch.

I will be posting much more about exercise and it's benefits and the things that I do personally, so that if you are one who deals with chronic pain, maybe you can find encouragement in my story.

Healthfully yours,
Dawn

Romans 8:37 "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."

No comments: