Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Keys to Consistency ~~ What is it?

I have found that the biggest key to losing weight and being healthy is consistency. It is key. You just must do things in a consistent manner to have success.

So there are many areas that I have developed consistency in along the way, and so I am calling these posts: Keys to Consistency and then what that key is (i.e. exercise the non-negotiable ~~ your welcome =) and so forth.

If you are consistent with making healthier food choices, counting calories and daily exercise you will be healthier, but the key here is making these decisions part of your daily life. It does take change for most people, but it is a change that I was more than willing to make and I am so glad that I did. I feel so much better today.

So that is what the Keys to Consistency is all about. I hope that you will look around and comment. I love to hear from you.

Healthfully Yours,
Dawn

Romans 11:36 "For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen."

No comments: