Saturday, January 2, 2010

Encourage and Build .....

I Thessalonians 5:11 "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."

A very important part of changing your life is having support. I have found this to be true in my own life. I have a wonderful support system in my husband and son. They encourage me and help me to live a healthier lifestyle. They help me to stay focused.

I also have support from fellow sojourners who are walking a similar walk. If you find yourself today without a support system, for whatever reason, please consider this blog part of your support. I want to encourage you and help you on your journey.

Ultimately our biggest support is found in Christ. Our most encouraging moments are found in Him. The Scriptures are such an encouragement and support to me. I hope that you will go there first. It is The place to start.

Healthfully Yours,
Dawn

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Can't wait to see what God does through you this year! Way to go on being so close to your 29 lb. weight loss goal.