Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finding your heart....

I John 1:2-3 "2The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. 3We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. 4We write this to make our joy complete."

Part of the reason for this blog is to help you open your heart to the Lord. I do not think that we can ever make lasting changes apart from Him, and that certainly includes in the area of our health and wellness. It is so vitally important that all things in our lives are surrendered to Him. He wants to be our everything. In order for that to happen, we must give Him our everything; all our stuff, all our insecurities and pride, our failings and our victories for that matter. EVERYTHING needs to be turned over to Him. I encourage you right now just to take a minute before the Father in stillness and ask Him what it is you need to turn over to Him. We all have stuff that we try to manage ourselves, but apart from Him we can do nothing (John 15:5). It is in Him that we truly find all that we need for life. So just be still before Him and then be obedient to Him. He loves you so child. You are safe in His care. Safe, Truly Safe.

Father,
I love you so!! In this moment touch us, show us the areas that are not pleasing to You. The areas that we need to work on, all our stuff, show us Father, and help us to be obedient to get rid of the things that are not pleasing to You and help us to trust You in all things. You Father, are our All-in-All!! Thank You Father for loving us so, and desiring a relationship with us. It is so mind-boggling to think that You would want anything to do with me, but You do. Truly You are Worthy of all of my praise ~~ Hallelujah!! ~~ I love you Lord, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

___________________

I encourage you each day to come before Father God and just be still for a few minutes before Him. Let Him love on you child. It is life changing.

___________________

Yesterday we focused on calves. Today let's focus on quads. A subject near and dear to my heart since we found out just a few weeks ago that surgery leg quad is not firing (contracting) properly.

So today let's do some leg lifts. I have found it difficult to try to explain here exactly how to do the exercises, but if you will e-mail me I will send some info to you that will explain each exercise we discuss here on the blog.

As you do your quads today, be sure and breathe out as you lift, and focus on your quadricep muscle. And as always, keep a close eye on your form. The form must be proper. This is a no injury zone =) So proper form is key.

Thank you so much for visiting today.

Healthfully Yours,
Dawn

3 comments:

2cats said...

I made it Dawn! I got lost along the way but I found you now. I don't know how successful I will be but I do enjoy what you say about the Lord. That for me is reason enough to come here.

Jacquie said...

I am so happy to see you encourage people to do proper breathing, concentration and form!!! So important. I tell people that I work to USE THE MIRRORS. So, if you have your equipment in front of mirrors, utilize them. They will help you in so many ways... including watching form, concentrating on targeting the muscle, etc. Plus, it's fun to watch those muscles work!!

prashant said...

I do enjoy what you say about the Lord

Work from home India